[bksvol-discuss] 2 Newly Submitted Books

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:45:32 -0400

Hi everyone. I've submitted 2 books this weekend that Laura Ann is kindly validating. One is called The Ultimate Lead Generation Plan and is by Matt Bacak. It's a small book packed with ideas to help business owners and salespeople find customers who are interested in buying their products and services. The other book is called Boundaries In Dating and is by Henry Cloud and John Townsend. It's a great book for Christian singles who want to enjoy dating while becoming ready to be a good spouse when they meet the right person for them. I hope someone here will find these books both useful and fun to read.

Monica Willyard