[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 Mystery Rejections

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:42:27 -0800

Hi guys,

        If memory is serving me well, these mysteries were submitted by a him.

Mayrie

At 01:11 AM 1/14/2008, you wrote:

Hi Cindy,

Her name was mentioned by me when Marissa was here, and that was what I had
in mind.  However, she is not on either list and Louise, a good friend of
hers, talked to her at that time.  So it wouldn't accoomplish a thing and,
in fact, at that time Louise was very upset because her friend had been
mentioned by name.

Also, I happen to knoow that soomeone else has contacted her privately
offering to help her if she needed it.

Sue S.