[bksvol-discuss] 2 More Submissions

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:44:30 -0400

Hi. I just submitted 2 more books, both in very legible form. The first one is called Changes That Heal and is by Henry Cloud. It is about how people heal both emotionally and spiritually. It is in excellent shape, and I have read through it completely. The second book is called You Can Feel Good Again and is by Richard Carlson. It is a book with practical exercises and ideas for overcoming depression. I rated it as good because it has a few scannos. Nothing major that I can see though. I hope someone here will be able to use and enjoy the books.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com