[bksvol-discuss] Re: 13 Moons

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:39:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Mayrie!

No problem.  Not that losing credits would matter to me; we have enough for a
lifetime and share whenever we know there is a need.  I know it would matter to
others, though, so I am glad you clarified it.   I just wanted Cindy or another
person able to get the book I was totally good with someone else resubmitting
it.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: