[bksvol-discuss] Re: 13 Moons

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:06:23 -0800 (PST)

It was me, Gary!  I did not read your email until after I had done it.  I did
not see mention of the pictures and had to write no text on pages without
numbers or text.  Numbering was a little funky and I had to play around to make
unknown numbers fit with the known numbers.  I needed to figure out something
with software and had to grab a short enough book that fit those parameters.
If
Cindy later wants to add picture descriptions, she can write Carrie to put the
collection copy on checkout for her to add them.  I won't mind losing credit as
proofreader.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: