[bksvol-discuss] Re: 13 Moons

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 00:29:12 -0800 (PST)

I'm proofing a very long book wit a lot of photos to describe, but when I
finish it, if no on else has taken the book,  I'll ask Carrie to put it on the
download list and will do the pictures I don't need the credits either, except
to give away. I tried to give some to an Amber somebody  (not Amber W.), but
Al.isa told me I have negative 755 credits. Valerie, if you have extra  you
won't need to renew your daughters' memberships, you  might offer some of them
to  Alisa to give to someone who needs them.
Cindy