[bksvol-discuss] Re: 13 Moons

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:16:53 -0800 (PST)

Do PQ books come with illustrations?
How many illustrations are in  the books you've ordered to scan? Is there a
hurry to get the books into the collection?
If  no one else offers, I'm willing, but I'm in the midst of proofing a long
book with numerous photos that need description, so I wouldn't be able to get
to it for a long time.
Cindy

Craighead George.  Two are left to do.  These have been ordered.
This is everying but the wolves (done by someone else), bears and owls.  If
someone can do the pictures, that would be nice.