[bksvol-discuss] Re: 1. Omitted prelim pages and 2. Hawthorne

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:25:07 -0400

Dear Kellie,
Thank you. Omitting such material did seem out of keeping but I haven't been here long enough to be sure. With the Kurzweil I found all I had to do was user chooses page number (or some such) and put the page no. 1 of the book as the page # 1 for the scan and everything before becomes preliminary page numbers. When working with wordperfect and/or word pad I had to do it every time I opened the program but Kurzweil only once(usually). Is that what you meant ?

Amy
still an omst looking for her majexty's cats.
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>