[bks-img-desc] Re: Science Textbooks: Request for Image Describers

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bks-img-desc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bks-img-desc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 09:18:24 -0800

James,

Great news and thanks for the specifics in your update. That helps us
troubleshoot.

Scott

From: James Stewart <coolzone@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:coolzone@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 07:33:18 -0800
To: "bks-img-desc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bks-img-desc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bks-img-desc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bks-img-desc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bks-img-desc] Re: Science Textbooks: Request for Image Describers

When I first started this project, I was using Mozilla Firefox as a browser
nothing worked right. I switched to google chrome.  Everything works great.