(no subject)

  • From: "Dave Gali" <davee92507@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: category_business@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 02:00:12 -0800

To Whom it may concern
Which one of these are you?

(1)  You have an opt~in email list but it's about as
small as a peanut, and generating large amounts of
quality subscribers seems damn near impossible.  In a
word, you're frustrated.

(2)  You're blessed with a large (or possibly HUGE),
responsive opt~in list that sucks money into your
pockets like a vacuum cleaner sucks dust off a bare
floor.  But, you're smart and you realize that your
list could always be bigger and more profitable.

The truth is, whether you're a 1 or a 2, I highly
recommend you check out this powerful new site:

As you read every word of the web page you will become
amazed at how easy it will be for you to generate all
the hot-hungry subscribers you need, all while
generating hands-free commissions on autopilot.

...If you're a savvy business person, you'll rush here

You'll be glad you did!

To your success,

P.S. Drop everything you're doing and come see why
this powerful new service is a must-have for serious
list owners.

Go here:

Google Groups Subscribe to DWDEnt
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com

Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as a 1 GB mailbox for just
US$9.95 per year!