[biztech-discussion] Re: Offshoring -- Privacy Issues

  • From: Nancy Mulvany <nmulvany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:13:18 -0700

At 02:39 PM 7/9/2004, you wrote:
>From: "Bruce Hartford" <bruceh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > God, I hate Windows!
>I checked; Mr. Big is not subscribed to this list. Maybe try the
>biztech-religion list?
okay, I'm doing my 3rd (third) re-install of Windows in the past 10 days. I
am not in a good mood. Part of what pisses me off is that we finally found
out what the bloody problem is -- and it's not Windows. But, I've got email
back. I'm just trying to put together a system that will be stable for a
few weeks while I investigate (and test on another computer) alternatives.
Can I spell linux? Yes, I can: L I N U X