[biztech-discussion] Re: NYTimes.com Article: Silicon Valley Aims to Refresh Its Image

  • From: Scottie Zimmerman <bigwheel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:03:24 -0800

OK, I tuned in Chas. Rose's show last night, found a posse of rich
white men sitting in chairs and babbling Techno/Marcom-speak.
Hypnotic--in the sense that it would've put me to sleep if I hadn't
changed channels.  Old-boy clubby?  Whatever.

According to the NYTimes article, Rose continues interviewing Silicon
Valley luminaries all week.  I won't be watching, but check it out
for yourself.  (After the recent "campaign," I'm in no shape to
listen to comments inspired by focus groups....)

--scottie

--
Scottie Zimmerman
Technical Writer, Editor, Course Developer

Phone:        650/493-4550
Web Site:  http://www.batnet.com/bigwheel