[biztech-discussion] NWU BizTech writer needed for interview

  • From: "Samantha Clark" <sclark.abq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:31:18 -0600

Now you can do more than just write to this BizTech list about the problems
you've encountered staying employed. Below is the contact info for a fellow
NWU writer who is looking to profile workers displaced in our current
economy. As you can see from her message to me, she still needs to find more
workers to interview. If you're interested, please contact Deborah directly
at writewell@xxxxxxxxxxx Would be great to get a union writer profiled.

I'll take any and all contacts you can think of, as I don't have anybody at
this point, so please pass along whatever you have.

Thanks so much for your help!

Deborah Huso
Write Well Writing & Media Services
HC-02 Box 355