[biztech-discussion] Re: Moving Forward #5

  • From: Al Weinrub <Allen.Weinrub@xxxxxxx>
  • To: biztech-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 13:23:48 -0700

Dear Offshoring Folks,

About a week ago, I wrote, among other things, the following:

>3. Based on suggestions on this list, mainly from Bruce, I revised the
>previous campaign plan for discussion at the upcoming meeting of the
>union's National Exeutive Board in early August. The coordinating
>committee looked over the plan before my submittal deadline, but I will
>place it on a website where you all can look at it and provide further
>feedback or commentary.

Here is the location of the NWU offshoring campaign plan that is being
presented to the National Executive Board (NEB) at its upcoming meeting:

http://nwu.org/offshoring/campaign_plan.htm

I encourage you to look over the plan carefully, since it represents the
direction that we have been collectively developing over the last couple
of months. The plan needs your buy-in or it needs to incorporate any
issues you have. So please write what you think. I am asking the same
thing of the NEB.

Many thanks.

Al

PS: please don't pass around the above url, since the campaign plan is
an internal union document.