[bits-expo] Test of forwarding prior good/working message with editing

  • From: BiTSInfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bits-expo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:07:57 -0500

Thirteenth Annual

 <http://www.bitsworkshop.org/>

March 4 - 7, 2012

H I L T O N  P H O E N I X  E A S T  /  M E S A  H O T E L;   M E S A , A Z

For What's NOW & NEXT in Burn-in and Test of Packaged ICs

ANNOUNCING ¾ Keynote Speaker

The BiTS Workshop is pleased to announce Jim Feldhan as the Keynote Speaker
at BiTS 2012

We have a great program planned and we hope you?ll join us at BiTS 2011.

Best Regards,

The BiTS Workshop

bitsinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

845-226-7560

Follow BiTS on:
 <http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=1892311>
<http://rss.icerocket.com/xmlfeed?id=190391>

P.S. If you are on the BiTS postal mailing list, you?ll soon be receiving
the BiTS 2012 Advance Program & Registration Form flyer ? it?s is in the
mail now!!

PremierSponsor:    <http://www.multitest.com/bits>

Exclusive Publication Sponsor:      <http://www.chipscalereview.com/>

About the BiTS Workshop

BiTS  IS THE WORLD'S PREMIER WORKSHOP dedicated to providing a forum for
what?s NOW & NEXT in burn-in & test of packaged ICs.  Last year's workshop
brought together hundreds of participants, representing more than 100
companies from around the world, and there were more than 40 exhibitors at
the BiTS EXPO.

With a stimulating and comprehensive program, including presentations,
exhibits, and multiple networking events, the BiTS Workshop offers many
opportunities for discussing and showing solutions, techniques and ideas
that address the technical and business challenges facing industry
practitioners.

This e-mail is a promotion of the BiTS Workshop. It has been sent to you
because you are on the BiTS Workshop?s mailing list. Periodically the BiTS
Workshop sends out helpful information about the BiTS Workshop and/or BiTS
related activities, etc. If you do not wish to receive emails from the BiTS
Workshop, please reply to this email with ?Unsubscribe? in the Subject line.
You may also contact the BiTS Workshop at: BiTS Workshop, LLC, 34 Kuchler
Drive, LaGrangeville, NY 12540 USA.