[bitlug] time to wake up

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 08:44:55 +0530 (IST)

hi all,
 the juniors have finished their exams, and college seems to have started
again... so what say we have a session this sat?? I know this looks like
short notice, but its a second sat...( RRI is on leave).
 my choice of a tentative topic:

  'Linux Kernel compiling: the whys and hows of it'
this would include a demo compilation (of course)
 either of me or pavan can do this...

Can Paavan and Rohini talk to ashwath abt this ? I will be doing the
same... but only after tue.
 RFC.
  does anybody have any other topic in mind ??

  -P

 the curls in your keyboard cord are losing electricity.