[bitlug] talk

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:44:25 +0530 (IST)

ok, so the app and method is decided, what we need are speakers... I
thought this is a good breakup :
 1.(Re)Intro to bitlug, plans for the future,expected response from
audience, etc etc.(15 mins)
 2. Current series of talks, outline of app and demos (5 mins)
 3. basic explanation of Linux file system, harddisk working, ATA,
management of hdd under linux.(45 to 60 mins)
 4. Linux fs api, and use in our prog (30 mins)

I feel item 3 & 4 should be dynamic, ie, if junta are more interested in
#3, we move #4 to next session and dwell more on #3...
 Now who wants to do what?? I can do #3 completely, or we can break that
up into smaller sessions of 15 mins each ....
  RFC.

-- P