[bitlug] meet this sat??

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:41:02 +0530 (IST)

hi gang,
 looks like a green sig from college... can we do something this sat??
will have to decide today, else will suffer in the publicity department...
 I can be free only next sat.. so if any of the others want to do
something... else we plan for next sat.
 wot say??
  -P
the curls in your keyboard cord are losing electricity.