[bitlug] Re: march talk

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:26:10 +0530 (IST)

ok, so I'm going public with this.. the image processing thingy is
on,I'll announce it tomorrow....
 Dips, I had mentioned the official site
(www.freelists.org/webpage/bitlug) in an earlier mail... unfortunately I
need to find out howmuch of webspace they offer... so go ahead and design
the site, we'll look into hosting it later...
 Paavan and Rohini,you on board?? :^)
-- P