[bitlug] Re: do u hv a group for bit win

  • From: "j.c.raghavendra" <ragi_reddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 06:45:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hey Chaps,

I will be glad to be a part of bitlug.

I would agree with Peeyush's idea of having tech talks
in the same group.

There should not be focus on "Debating" which is
better, Rather the focus should be on "Technology" and
"Knowledge".

Even if i would have to give lectures on Windows, it
would be only the tip of the iceberg such that people
can work more to get more knowledge.

Any thoughts,
Thanks,
Ragi