[bitlug] Re: do u hv a group for bit win

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jayarama Chandrasekar Reddy Raghavendra-A19640 <raghavendra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:42:03 +0530 (IST)

hi ragi,
 just passing on your suggestion to the list...
ok, although the name is bitlug, we welcome anything on computer science,
so if you have to use windows to demo a certain concept of cs, you are
welcome to do so.... I think we should also be open to tutorials on
various windows topics,like a win98 device driver etc...
 what says the group??
of course , as of now we are concentraing on unix specific stuff, so maybe
in the coming sessions...
-- P