[bitlug] all set...

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:55:20 +0530 (IST)

 ppl, one major problem... 6th happens to be holi... dont know how it is
going to affect us... will have to get some stats from aswath, maybe thing
about moving the talk to Friday... will let youall know what happens.
ok, so now we need to get the infrastructure ready... have spoken to
Aswath,who has promised a hll, projector and a pc, we need to load some
linux on it... Can somebody living close to college try to take that up??
just setting it up as a dual boot...
 Status as of now, we (me and TC ) have decided on the split up betweeen
us, and ... now we just need to prepare! OTOH, we need to do some
advertising, so I am going to send some text to aswath, which he has
promised to print and put on the notice boards... We urgently need to get
in touch with some juniors... any pointers, anybody??
 me and TC meet on wed evening to give a prelim talk to each other, any
body interested in coming, come to RRI. We will post a synopsis of our
parts by tomorrow..
 anything else??
-- P