[bitlug] Re: Tomorrow's talk cancelled

  • From: "pavan t chandra" <pavan_tc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Apr 2004 10:41:25 -0000

>ok, just spoke to Aswath. Tomorrow being mayday, college is closed. we
>still discuss the agenda as per our (late!) schedule.
We have a few assorted issues to talk about
- regarding structure packing
- alignment issues
- volatile
- scope and lifetime and storage specifiers
- effects of compiler optimization
- arrays and pointers
- a breeze through of gdb.
- some c quirks
  remember last session's obfuscated code?

***we need to write programs to demonstrate the above.
I feel that we'll need atleast 2 session to do any justice to the list above.

A new agenda has come up. prasad was suggesting compiling, linking, loading, a
session on ld.
And process management is next in our series. So, we need to layout all
this well. This is a hell of a lot to talk about.

RFC
TC