[bitlug] Re: Project Page (IMP)

  • From: sabrish ayyappan <ayyappan_sabrish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:20:52 -0800 (PST)

hi guys,
                 this is mainly to peeyush and pavan.
 guys i liked the chat project which u had suggested. i would like to have some
more details about that. pls tell me how can i contact any of u guys. can u
guys pls give ur contact nos. pls reply back soon. got to start the projects
fast.

and to other bitlug guys pls send me some good ideas or topics of the mini
project.
ok then see u all.  best of luck for ur projects.

Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.