[Birkdale Pointe] Lawn Aeration Group Discount

  • From: birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:23:11 -0400

Hello everyone.

I have contacted Lawn Boy Aeration (www.lawnboyaeration.com) about a sub wide
discount for lawn aeration.  Many of you may have seen his flyer recently.

Ben Cowan has offered the following group pricing.

Regular Lot = $35

Corner Lot = $50

This is a $5 discount from his already low price.  As of today, in order to get
this additional discount, I just need 3 more households to commit.  Ben has
April 10 or 11 available to do our sub.

I will call him in about 1 week to tell him how many more lots he can work on
in Birkdale.

If you want to participate in this group buy, please reply back to me with your
street address and phone info or give me a call.  I will fwd to Ben your
contact info for his records.  You will pay Ben directly on the day he performs
the work.

Please note that this is NOT lawn de-thatching.

Thanks,

Ted Hou

Knollcrest Ct

248-366-2433