[Birkdale Pointe] Fw: Subdivision Garage Sale

  • From: birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: communiques birkdale <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 08:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

asked to forward - see below

Geralyn Milewski

248-366-6232

all replies will go to birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- On Wed, 5/26/10, Gale McDerment <ggmcderment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Gale McDerment <ggmcderment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Subdivision Garage Sale
To: "geralyn milewski" <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 3:15 PM

Gerri please forward.  Thank you.

Just want to let everyone know the subdivision garage sale will take take place
on the original dates, June 10, 11, 12.  To date, I have 5 homes
participating.  If you plan on participating, but have not given me your $6.00,
please do so by Friday, May 28th.  I still don't have enough money to cover the
cost of advertising and don't want to ask those who have paid to put in more
money if there are still people who plan on doing the sale.

I have received monies from Flynn, Gingros, Hou, McDerment and McKee.

Thank you.