[Birkdale Pointe] Fw: Sledding

  • From: birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: communiques birkdale <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 16:50:24 -0800 (PST)

Below is from a home owner boardering the commons area bewtween phases 1 and 2.
many kids use the hill there for snowboarding and sledding. Although the area
where the hill is - is common area - the homeowners driveways and yards around
the area are private property and should not be used to access the common area.
the entrance to the common area is on Applebrook between lots 77 & 88.

Please be aware of private property and make sure your children are respectful
of the property and people who live there. The hill behind lot #69 is private
property and a sign has been posted for no sledding. This should include no
playing, snowboarding, etc. It is a private yard.

Please read the message below.

thank you,

Geralyn Milewski
248-366-6232