[Birkdale Pointe] Fw: Evergreen Tree quote

  • From: birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: communiques birkdale <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 03:57:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
Was asked to pass this opportunity along. Anyone interested please contact Ken
Rutz directly.

Thanks,

Geralyn Milewski

248-366-6232

all replies will go to birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: ken rutz <krutz1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Evergreen Tree quote
To: bfilpen2@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 4:45 PM

HI Bob,

As we talked about a few weeks back, I have three different species of
evergreens for sale. I have Blue Spruce in the 3-6' range, White Spruce in the
3-7' range and Norway Spruce in the 3-7' range.  I do have a limited supply of
8' trees available in all three species.

The price for all the trees is $25 per foot installed.
3' = $75
4' = $100
5' = $125
6' = $150
7' = $175
8' = $200

I guarantee my trees to be healthy and disease free.
I will stand behind my trees for one year as long as the
homeowner takes proper care.

If desired, we can apply a weed barrier and mulch covering (which we
recommend).  Price depends on type and quantity of mulch.

Please feel free to call any time.

Ken Rutz
Forever Green Tree Farm
248-310-4404