[Birkdale Pointe] Fw: DEADLINE FOR BIRKDALE POINTE DIRECTORY FRI. FEB. 5th

  • From: birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: communiques birkdale <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 05:15:52 -0800 (PST)

Geralyn Milewski
248-366-6232
all replies will go to birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- On Mon, 2/1/10, Therese Livermore <dtamcaliv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Therese Livermore <dtamcaliv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DEADLINE FOR BIRKDALE POINTE DIRECTORY FRI. FEB. 5th
To: "Birkdale Pointe" <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 8:48 PM

Attention Birkdale Pointe Homeowners!

Reminder!
Please get your directory information emailed to me at dtamcaliv@xxxxxxxxxxx
by Friday, Feb. 5, 2010. Any submissions or changes to the directory will not
be accepted after Friday, Feb. 5, 2010.  We will only deliver new directories
to those who are published in the directory. Directories are for the sole use
of the Birkdale Pointe homeowners, not to be used for solicitation.

Also, If you would like to include your business for advertising in our
directory, you may do so by contacting  CATHEDRAL DIRECTORIES- (800)544-6903.
There is a fee for the advertisement in the directory.

Please consider volunteering or chairing one of our events. Over the past 3
years we have not had anyone interested in chairing or volunteering for an
event.
Events are a wonderful way to get to know your neighbors and it is a great way
to show that we have an awesome community. If you have any questions or
interest in one of the events please contact me. I have hosted, volunteered and
participated in all of them.
Therese Livermore- 366-0235 or dtamcaliv@xxxxxxxxxxx

Easter Egg Hunt- This is an event for children ages 11 and under. Decorate
Easter eggs, go on a egg hunt and get pictures with the Easter Bunny.
Block Party- This annual event could be organized by 2 or more families. BBQ,
family games and a great time.
Halloween Party- For children ages 11 and under. Children dress up in costume
for a contest and play games.
Landscape Committee- We need everyone's help to keep our entrances looking
good. Organize maintenance or form a group of homeowners to get bids from
Landscape companies and collect donations from Birkdale residents.
Holiday Party- This is a wonderful party for Birkdale families. Good food,
games for the kids and a visit with Santa
Ladies Night Out-  One homeowner a quarter organizes a ladies only dinner out
at a favorite restaurant. Looking for 4 ladies who would like to organize this
fun event!
Ladies Holiday Cookie Exchange-  1 to 2 can volunteer for this event. In the
past we have gotten together to exchange 8-10 dozen homemade cookies and have
had drinks and snacks.

Thank you,
Therese Livermore