[Birkdale Pointe] Birkdale Pointe 2009/2010 Snow Plow

  • From: birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: communiques birkdale <birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:37:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello Again,

It is with overwhelming thanks to everyone that has contributed to our snow
plow effort that I am able to say we have exceeded the goals set to ensure the
safety of the roads in our community. This has not been a small task. The
support shown by so many has greatly overshadowed the few who complained. At
the beginning of this I hoped to be amazed and I am. What has been accomplished
with everyone working towards the same goal says so much about the people we
live among. Kudos and thanks to all.

We have collected $8990.00 as of today. Our contract is for $7760.00 and is
paid in full. We had contributions from 149/194 homes/lots. That is over 75%.
The remaining $1230.00 is being held in reserve for additional road salting if
needed. Jeff at J & S will suggest when and if we need it based on conditions
as he plows. Salting the roads will only be done for safety conditions. (
Entrances are salted regularly as part of our contract) Any money not used at
the end of the season will be divided equally by those who contributed at least
$60.00 and returned to those contributors. If the need for salt should exceed
what I have on hand I will be coming back to ask for additional funds.

Anyone who has not yet contributed may still do so; however, I will not be
sending out any more updates. (That should please many of you)  I asked for
$60.00 per household but any contributions will be accepted. Checks should be
made out to CASH with lot #  and snow plow on the memo line. They may be mailed
directly to me or dropped to my home. Cash is also welcome. Please do not put
contributions in my mailbox. My address is 5118 Birkdale Dr. lot # 83.

I would like to acknowledge and thank the following for their contributions and
support. This could not have been done without each and every person who
helped. Those who were not able to contribute, the community covered for you. I
hope the new year brings better times for you. I personally think the people
who live here are awesome.

2 households asked that they be left as anonymous donors - thank you
Pinnacle Homes contributed for all 48 lots that they own. This is something
that Biltmore, nor the previous builders were willing to do in previous
years. - thank you Pinnacle Homes
The following are individual home owners :  Compton,Oginski,Joachimi,Doot,
Batayeh,Conn,Brehm,B.Butler,Allmacher,Waak,Tran,Braner,Maher,Endo,Montijo,
Cartwright, McDerment, Bayoff,Kark,Koerner,Storch,
McKee,Mills,LaRuffa,Scott,Flynn,
Unger,Giordano,Schneider,Essig,Byrne,Makepeace,Paul,Boryn,Reid,Chulumovich,Totin,
Hogberg,N,Shunia,Lebrato,Hou,Lingenfelter,Bedi,Smolinski,Denaro,Mifsud,Kohler,Livermore
Atwell,Walker,Alim,Fisher,Edwards,Bastian,Ureel,Mazoway,Madhavan,Milewski,McCormick,
Parks,Lovelace,R.Shunia,Brough,Gork,Goutman,Hendrix/Adamiec,Kinnard,Maranto,
K. Butler,Denha, Penfil,Dewicki,Romain,Bleier,Hoayanacki,Richarson,Zimmerman
Bock,R. Shunia,Link,LaFrance,Wolpert,Jiddou,Peer,N.
Shunia,Leake,Pickett,Wilkinson,
Rihtarshich,Allawerdi,Cohen,Brunet,Lim, Gingras,Gorman,Arceri,Grodman, Barrett,
and Curtis.

If I left anyone out I apologize. Please contact me so I can check my records.
Questions/comments reply to this email or write birkdalepointe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My most sincere thanks again,

Geralyn Milewski
248-366-6232