[birdky] swarms of hummingbirds

  • From: Lyneart <lyneart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:13:19 -0500

I think we have more hummingbirds this fall than ever before. Each hummingbird
makes itself too numerous to count, but there are enough to empty a three cup
feeder and a one and a half cup feeder in a little less than a day.
   In case anyone is wondering where I've been, about five weeks ago a trojan
horse ate our old computer despite a constantly updated antiviral program. We
lost 10 years worth of archived emails, some of my photos and my photo filing
system.  We are only now getting back to semi-normalcy.
Frank Lyne
frank@xxxxxxxxxxx - near Dot in Logan County, KY