[birdky]

  • From: ppkdrn@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, BIRDKY-HAWK@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 13:47:19 -0500

I had a hawk fly into my yard again today. It is coming from the east
. and the only thing I can think of is that it is landing in my oak tree
. first and then swooping down to my fence. Those of you that have been
. to my house would know this is not a huge distance and it is making
. id hard. I tried to get a picture today but it did not stay on top of
. the fence long enough. It looks to be top of head to end of tail feathers,
. about 15 inches. Today, I saw a lot of rufous coloring, but was not
. able to see any barring or see it's legs. The back of it is gray-blue
. gray in color.

Paula Geihs
Nelson County
nEL