[birdky] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Mark " <benn5609@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jvanwilligen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 21:03:19 -0500

The only thing subscribers need to do keep a thread going is to hit
"reply to all".  This sends a copy to "birdky" and the original sender.

In my view, this is much better than the old system which included
numerous "mistakes", apologies for the mistakes, personal messages,
endless threads of dubious interest.

Everyone should have there say and the majority should rule, but I hope
that we do not return to using "reply" to go to the entire list when all
need to do now is hit "reply to all" as I did in filing this rebuttal.

Mark Bennett
benn4509@xxxxxxxxxxxxx