[birdky] Re: bky LCV/Conservation Award

  • From: Steve Stedman <SSTEDMAN@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:27:29 -0500 (CDT)

Mark Bennett is right to call for an end to this topic,
despite its importance and despite some of the subtle
humor that lies beneath the surface of some of the
comments.

The main reason I say this stems from an inviolable
law of human nature: once a person's views on a topic
are well established, no amount of logic or discussion
is going to change that person's beliefs in any
meaningful way.  We are the same way about our attitudes
toward people, sad to say.

Steve Stedman
Cookeville, TN