[birdky] Re: Those are very sad and telling figures, and the situation will continue to

  • From: Ed Ray <edrayosprey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hamm@xxxxxxxxxx, sstedman@xxxxxxxxxx,birdky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

Cerulean Warblers were dependable around the nature center at LBL for many
years (mid to late 70s).  I enjoyed recording their songs.  I noticed they were
missing in the early  90s at least in that area and began to read about their
over-all decline.

Ed Ray, Trigg Co.
Michael Hamm <hamm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
deteriorate, as the Bush administration continues to try to weaken the =
Endangered Species Act.