[birdky] Re: Summer Tanagers -

  • From: "Douglas Hennig" <hennig@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <one4est@xxxxxxxxx>, "'bird KY'" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:32:52 -0400

Evelyn

Sorry to say that we haven't seen one here in Magoffin County in the last
two years.  Scarlets?  Well that's another story.  Plenty of them

Summer residents here on the ridge top:

Wood peewees

Scarlets

Black and whites

Yellow throated

Blue winged

Ovenbird

Wood thrush

Bluebirds

Phoebes

Red eyed

White eyed

Indigos

Chats

Carolina wrens

Cuckoo-not sure which one

Hooded

Yellowthroat

Whip or wills

Robins

Cowbirds

Chickadees, goldfinches, cardinals, titmice and wb nuthatches

Red bellied, flicker, downy, hairy and Pileated

Chipping sparrows

Doug Hennig

Magoffin County/Morgan county line near exit 60 of the Mountain Parkway

  _____