[birdky] Re: Splotchy Northern Cardinals?

  • From: "Millie" <kymillie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Rdhealy1951@xxxxxxx>, <warriah@xxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:15:15 -0400

Speaking of cardinals, I believe I have a juvenile that is almost completely
brownish-gray. How long before a juvenile gets some color and isn't it a bit
late in the season for him/her to not be showing any color at all? I need to
download my photo to the computer to look at his/her bill, I guess...

Millie
Louisville, KY