[birdky] Re: Sandhill Cranes

  • From: csbesse <csbesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:11:07 -0800 (PST)

People who want to express their thoughts directly to The Kentucky Department
of Fish & Wildlife can do so by using the email address -- fw_suggestions@xxxxxx
It is my understanding that all comments that come in are passed along to the
commissioners by the KDFWR staff.

But I agree a personal letter is hard to beat.

Carol Besse

Carmichael's Bookstores

1295 Bardstown Road &

2720 Frankfort Avenue

Louisville, KY

502-896-6950

Publishers Weekly Bookseller of the Year 2009

From: linda craiger <lindacraiger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [birdky] Sandhill Cranes
To: "david roemer" <dlroemer@xxxxxxxxx>, "birdky" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 7:11 PM

Dave, I was not aware that one could post a comment on the link you gave for
the Sandhill Crane.  I would like to encourage everyone to post a comment!  Not
sure if any of the Commissioners will read this post, but hopefully some one in
the Ky Coalition can bring it to their attention (since there are no e-mail
addresses for the Commissioners, posting a comment would seem to be a way
for mass communication).
Linda Craiger / Glasgow