[birdky] Rpt: Scott County

  • From: David Lang <de_lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ASK Freelists <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BIRDKY Freelists <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 17:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

I went out for an hour this morning walking the property and did not see a
single warbler. Then I sat on the deck watching the pond and BAM a nice mixed
flock of warblers came in. I don't know why I was working so hard when I just
had to sit on the deck. Did so again this evening and had another warbler
palooza with up to a dozen warblers flying around at once all wanting a bath.
Ended the day with 39 species, 11 of which were warblers and both Yel-billed
and
Blk-billed Cuckoos.
David Lang
Scott County