[birdky] Rpt Minor Clark Fish Hatchery and Cave Run Lake

  • From: David Lang <de_lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ASK Freelists <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 10:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a late report from the ASK outing to Minor Clark Fish Hatchery and Cave
Run Lake last Saturday. We did well on Vireos but did not get a single warbler.
Did have an Ospery and lots of Cedar Waxwings. It was a hot day and all the
ponds were still full, so no shorebirds either.
Our next walk is scheduled for this Saturday, 9/10, at the Lexington Cemetery.
We will meet at 8:00 am inside the gates and to the right. Hopefully we will
have better luck than we did a week ago Wednesday.

Good Birding
David Lang
Scott County

Great Blue Heron 3