[birdky] RPT: Louisville Count week birds; may be the only ones I see

  • From: michael autin <napkinarmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:21:53 -0500

I was able to find at dusk around 5:30-6:00pm yesterday:

2, and 5 Black-cr. Night-herons at wetland off Champion's Trace

1 Wilson's Snipe flushed from wetland at bill collins ford

pair of Red-wg. Blackbirds also observed flying briefly

Good Luck,
Michael Autin
 Louisville, KY

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/