[birdky] RFI Lexington area hotspots

  • From: rod <rodmanprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 05:50:49 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all,
These days I find myself on the road a few times a month commuting between
Louisville and Lexington. I'm hoping some of you Lexington-based birders might
share good places to bird for an hour or two at dawn and dusk in the Lexington
area. I have been to Raven Run, which is beautiful but maintains hours that
tend to be inconvenient for my schedule. Feel free to contact me off-list with
your recommendations at rodmanprice (at) yahoo.com (You can copy and paste the
address into the "To" window and replace the (at) with a @. Not intended to be
cryptic. But it does help keep the spammers away.)

Thank you kindly and good birding,

Rod Botkins
Louisville, KY