[birdky] Peregrine story in the Courier-Journal

  • From: rod <rodmanprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

For those of you who don't get the Courier-Journal and may be interested, there
is an article in today's paper about the Kentucky Department of Fish and
Wildlife's work providing nest boxes to Peregrine Falcons by reporter James
Bruggers. Here is a link to the story:

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20090615/NEWS01/906150419/1008/NEWS01/Falcons+at+Dow+plant+take+higher+ground

Nice work Jim Barnard, Kate Heyden and KDFW.

Rod Botkins
Jefferson Co.

"The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities
of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction."
Rachel Carson
stateofthebirds.org