[birdky] Moving to Thailand

  • From: Rachel Jenkins <rachelbro3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:00:29 -0400

Monday I signed a two year contract to teach in Thailand, flying out on
Sun., so am unsubscribing from this list serve. Loved reading about all your
sightings! I post pics on Twitter.com through Twitpic.com where my username
is "rachelbirder" for both websites.
http://twitter.com/rachelbirder
http://twitpic.com/photos/rachelbirder

My Picasa Web Album link is http://picasaweb.google.com/home

The school is right on the corner of a famous birding preserve one of my
Morehead State University ESL students once told me about, and the school
director says that in the evenings while you're at the outdoor cafes eating
your full $2 Thai meal, people go past walking their elephants and the
elephants often put their trunks on your table to be petted! The director is
a birder also and said the nature preserve has Hornbills and so many other
exotic birds, plus there is a great campground.