[birdky] ID request by vocalization

  • From: Ben Albritton <benalbritton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Kentucky birders! A friend of mine sent me the following youtube link to
recording of a bird vocalization.  The sound is not very strong at all.  I can
hear it a little on my laptop but cannot hear it at all on my desktop for some
reason, but some of you might be able to make something of it.  The visual
description given to me is: "Visual description: length of mystery bird is
about
as long as your open  hand fingertip to heel. Two long tail feathers, several
inches long.  Back of bird very true brown. Belly of bird is white. Bird head
also  brown."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R7YUYaoaW8

Best birding wishes,
Ben Albritton