[birdky] Fw: turkey vultures flocking

  • From: "Patrick B Cox" <patrick.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:10:07 -0500

I also live in Lexington but drive through a neighborhood in Scott County quite
a bit in search of deer to photograph.  And in this neighborhood I have seen
the same thing.  Many Turkey Vultures perched in one or more trees.  As I
recall, this activity has been more prevalent during this time of year.  I'm
not for sure though.

Patrick Cox
Lexington, KY