[birdky] FW: T.C.'s Newest Temps.

  • From: Shawchyi.Vorisek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:39:39 -0400

If anyone is interested, here's some photos from the Peregrine Falcon nest
box at the LG&E plant in Trimble Co.  Both these and the eggs at the Ghent
plant hatched over the weekend.  I would think that if the pairs at
Louisville and Milton are successful this year, they may also begin feeding
young soon.  If anyone observes the parents bringing food to the bridge at
either location, please let me know.  Thanks.

Shawchyi Vorisek
Avian Ecologist/Wildlife Diversity Program
KY Dept. of Fish and Wildlife Resources
#1 Game Farm Road
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502)564-5448 Ext.368