[birdky] FW: Louisville Science Center raptor exhibit

  • From: Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:38:00 -0400

When delievered, the web link in my previous email did not come through all
on one line so it goes to an incorrect page.  Some of you will figure out
that you have to string the two lines of the link together to get to the
right page, but I thought I'd say it anyway for those like me who might not
have figured it out.  When I hit delete at the end of the line ". . .
exhibits vie" and connected the rest of the link to the first line, it
didn't lose any letters and went right to the correct page when I clicked on
it.

bpb, Louisville
brainard.palmer-ball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx