[birdky] Common Grackle

  • From: Terry Anderson <tpaulanderson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:05:05 -0500

I got a first of the season common grackle at my feeders this morning. It was
scratching around looking for seeds along with 3 dozen or so American
Goldfinches and the regular assortment of white-crowned, white-throated and
song sparrows, dark-eyed juncos, blue jays, morning doves, red-bellied and
downy woodpeckers, white-breasted nuthatches , carolina chickadees and wrens ,
house finches, and tufted titmice. Hope it stays around for the Great Back-yard
Bird Count this week-end.

Terry Anderson
Northern Anderson County

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.