[birdky] Re: Brown Pelican

  • From: "Bennett, Mark" <Mark.Bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sid.easley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 07:14:22 -0600

I hope that all who see the bird post.  I had car trouble and could not
try last weekend; perhaps tomorrow or Sunday I will have a chance, if
the bird remains.

Mark Bennett

270.726.2436

"We are all, by any practical defintion of the words, foolproof and
incapable of error."   HAL

"No ... computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information".  HAL

"It can only be attributed to human error."  HAL

"This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeorpardize it."
HAL